What to expect on Sunday mornings
Welcome to Worship at Chain of Lakes Church!
Chain of Lakes Church in-person worship is Sundays, 10:30am, at 10130 Davenport St NE, Blaine. A team has carefully thought through each dimension of worship. The objective is that each person who attends in-person worship will be safe and will feel safe.
Worship planners have created an in-person worship experience where people can authentically connect to God, grow as disciples or followers of Jesus, and leave empowered to make an impact.
Here is what a person can expect at in-person worship
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- Chairs will be set up for individuals and for families
- People must distance from each other
- Music will be led by a music leader. People will not sing, but can participate through movement or other ways during the songs
- The use of paper will be minimized. People can pick up a bulletin when they enter the Community Life Center. People can follow the service on the screen.
- Fellowship will not happen in the Community Life Center after worship.
- People can leave their offering in a basket in the Community Life Center. Financial giving can also be shared on the Chain of Lakes web site—colpres.org.
- Children will have the opportunity to use children’s activity bags, participate in the Time for Children, and engage in worship by listening to the Bible readings, faith stories, and sermon.
- The Holy Spirit will be present in amazing ways
Click here for the online Sunday worship service. Engage in online worship by watching the video of worship either in real time or later in the week. The best way to worship online is to be present at 10:30am. By worshiping at that time, worshipers will have a sense of connection to those who are also worshiping at in-person worship.
To worship online, click the link on the Chain of Lakes web site. A host will guide participants through comments and questions. Participants can respond in the comments section of the web site. Connections will be encouraged among online worship participants.
The video for worship will be available all week on the Chain of Lakes website.
Opportunities for fellowship between people who are participating at in-person worship and online worship will be scheduled in the future.